- “User” means anyone who uses our Services.
- “Subscriber” means anyone who purchases or subscribes to one or more Services.
- As part of our Services, we use various technologies such as “session” and “persistent” cookies (small data files that we transfer to your computer), web beacons (tiny image files on web pages that communicate information about the page viewer to the beacon owner), log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about Users. This includes things like Users’ search preferences, saved searches, aspects of their use of the Services, and location.
- We use “session” cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services. We use “persistent” cookies to recognise you each time you return to our Services. For example, we create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your most recent search. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and, if you create an account, to make your user experience consistent after you register.
- Information we collect from all Users
- Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, web pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, your computer or mobile device type, search terms and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications.
- Information we collect from Users with SwiftComply accounts
Some of our Services require you to register and set up an account with us. When you create an account, we ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data.
- Information we collect from Subscribers
If you become a Subscriber, we will ask you to provide certain information in order to set up your account. We ask all Subscribers who set up accounts to provide their name, their employer (if applicable), a phone number and an email address. We will also collect financial data like credit card information and billing addresses from Subscribers, so that we can handle billing. If you are a Subscriber, a SwiftComply representative may call you to verify your information.
- Additional information about you that we obtain from third parties
We may sometimes obtain Personal Data about you from third parties (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Google) and use it to re-market our Services or provide a more tailored experience with our Services.
- Location data
If you provide location information during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, we will store that information and associate it with your account. In some cases we may collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation. If you use mobile services, we may collect location data directly from your mobile device automatically if your device allows us to do so. In some circumstances, you may have to opt into sharing your location data with us. Additionally, your mobile device may provide you with choices about how and whether location data is shared with us.
- Why we collect information from you
- SwiftComply provides a variety of products and services focused on the food service industry. We use information we collect through the Services to:
- Respond to your questions or requests for additional information;
- Provide you with quotes that you have specifically requested or communications you have indicated you wish to receive (e.g., e-newsletters, reminders of subscription expiration dates);
- Provide and improve our Services to you
- Manage our customer relationship with you and to provide you with customer support;
- Process payments to us;
- Research and analyze your use of or interest in our Services and those products and services offered by others;
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our Services to optimize your experience;
- Analyze the effectiveness of our Services;
- Communicate with you via email, telephone, mobile, text (SMS), postal services, social media and websites and update you with SwiftComply related news and information or to tell you about products or services that may be of interest to you, if you allow us to do so;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- Perform the functions described to you at the time of collection.
- How we share your information
- Third parties
- Non-personally identifiable information
In order to provide and improve our Services, we may use and disclose to our service providers and analytics partners non-personally identifiable information that we collect, including cookie data and Log Data. We retain the right to use, at our reasonable discretion, any information, in any form, about more than one individual where the identity of the individuals is not known and cannot be inferred.
- Protecting ourselves and our Users
We may release Personal Data when we believe that doing so is appropriate to comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal requests; to enforce or apply our policies and guidelines; to initiate, render, bill, and collect amounts owed to us; to protect our rights or property; to protect the safety of our Users; to address fraud, security or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity that we consider to be illegal or unethical; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay
- General Matters
- Unsubscribing to SwiftComply communications
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-Service related communications from SwiftComply through your account settings or through the instructions included in the communication. You can also contact us at support@SwiftComply.com.
- Accessing, modifying and deleting your Personal Data
- Data location
Your data may be stored on servers located in a country other than where you reside. Personal Data is always subject to the local laws of the jurisdictions within which it is collected, used, disclosed and/or stored, and may be accessed by governmental authorities and law enforcement agencies in those jurisdictions.
The Services are not directed to children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Data about persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as practicable.
- Third-party websites
Information about our Users is a business asset of SwiftComply. Consequently, information about our Users, including Personal Data, may be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition involving SwiftComply, the creation of a separate business to provide some or all the Services, the sale or pledge of SwiftComply’s assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
SwiftComply′s servers have SSL Certificates issued by leading certificate authorities so all Data transferred between users and the Service is encrypted. However, the Internet is not in itself a secure environment. Users should only enter, or instruct the importation of, Data to the database within a secure environment. This means that your browser must support the encryption security used in connection with the Service.
- SwiftComply stores your Data in the location SwiftComply considers will give you the most efficient access from wherever in the world you may be. Access and storage controls via the Service are however administered by SwiftComply in Ireland as the custodian of that Data. Where you access or input Data from somewhere other than the country where the Data is stored or to be stored, you consent to that Data being transferred from one country to the other (including via any intermediate country) as a function of transmission across the internet.
- Your Personal Data is treated as private, confidential information by SwiftComply and we strive to ensure that Personal Data under our control, regardless of format, is protected and kept secure at all times. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot absolutely guarantee the protection of any information shared with us.
- Contacting Us
31 Francis Street, D08 YHW1, Dublin, Ireland
These Terms were last updated on 17th May 2015.