Work that matters
SwiftComply is changing how cities across the world protect their communities. Work alongside experts in technology and sustainable governance to help shape a better future.
A little about us
SwiftComply is an award-winning technology startup dedicated to improving compliance in the water industry. Working at SwiftComply is about feeling empowered to make a real difference and drive innovation across the water industry.
SwiftComply is an award-winning early stage technology company with a mission to protect human health and the environment. We achieve this by improving water & wastewater compliance programs for municipalities worldwide.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure our US and Canadian customers are effectively onboarded to our products. You’ll engage and train customers for high user adoption, especially focused on the initial 90 days. Be prepared to create and present custom communication plans for municipalities across the country and foster on-going relationships with cities and their service providers.
In addition to new customer onboarding, you’ll help existing customers with incoming support inquiries and find new ways for them to leverage our software to make a positive impact in their programs.
You should also be an expert in backflow, stormwater, and fats, oils, and grease (FOG) industries. (Just kidding - but you will be soon!)
Day to day responsibilities
- Connect with new customers and guide them through training and the first 90 days of being “live”. Includes written and verbal content creation, leading webinars, and 1:1 training sessions
- Enhance, execute, and streamline internal processes as we scale the customer onboarding program
- Provide personalized, friendly, and prompt support to incoming requests from 400+ government agencies and their service providers through email, phone, and video
- Become an expert in our products and continue to learn as they evolve
- Understand and care about the industries we serve
- Listen empathetically to customers and think creatively to solve problems
- Create and update online training center documentation and videos
- Report user feedback to help drive product direction
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
- Think of ways to streamline the administrative tasks noted above
- Take initiative & help with tasks outside of defined job responsibilities
You should have
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of a Bachelors’ Degree
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- The ability to self-direct, prioritize work and succeed in a remote environment
- Strong verbal & written communication
- A drive for success, willingness to learn, and flexible nature. Check out our values and make sure they align - we want someone who wants to grow with SwiftComply!
Bonus points for:
- Onboarding experience in B2B or B2G SaaS products
- Experience with water / wastewater industry
Growth At SwiftComply, we take risks, embrace failure and are always ready to face the next challenge. We’re constantly learning, growing and evolving.
Integrity We’re committed to operating and communicating transparently with each other and our customers. We take accountability for our actions, speak up for what is right and treat people with respect.
Ambition We’re here to make a difference and challenge the status quo. We strive for excellence in everything that we do and always deliver outstanding results for our customers.
Teamwork We are a collaborative team who support each other. We share our knowledge and pursue a diverse range of ideas and perspectives. Above all, we have fun together and enjoy every day.
Compensation & Benefits
$42,000 - $64,000 base salary, depending on experience
We also provide health insurance contributions, 401k match, paid time off, and a flexible working environment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter including the answer to the question “What’s one company you can think of that offers excellent customer service”. Only complete applications will be considered.