Panel attendees: Brent Werlein, Preston Whitley, Bill Gintert, Tim McGee
At the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, it was impossible to predict how long restrictions would be in place for and what the lasting impacts would be. One month in, four FOG industry professionals discussed how their compliance programs were initially affected and how they adapted their programs to respond to the situation.
- More lenient re. taking part in inspections
- Felt rather prepared for this – had software and tech changes in the last year
- Inspections are for emergencies only
- More relaxed approach to pump out submission – insight into GCD specifications from SwiftComply plays a part
- Staff staying at home but SwiftComply’s software has given insight into what FSEs are doing ie. uploading pump-outs, compliance statuses
- Had been planning for other extreme events which they could apply in this situation